PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
The pouch note is much like a polluted canal full of stagnant water and algae. On first light, the flavors of leather, apricot, motor oil and fertilizer appear. As the bowel continues, notes of cherry, drain cleaner, fermented fava beans and roadkill emerge. The gas takes the flame well, and burns down to a fine white ass. Owing to the voluminous nature, this makes for a fine all-day smoke, although it is a little too moist for a quick light, but since this is an industry review, I have to say enough positive stuff about this to flesh out a paragraph and make it look appealing. So focus on those motor oil and drain cleaner flavors, and think about how this is a smoke with some depth, perfect for all-day enjoyment.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Tac-Flat is SOOOOO hard to get. It's out of stock everywhere, and tins on ebay are going fast for $85. But I have to confide in you, though it is really great, it is not nearly the blend it was fifteen years ago, and if you can find a tin of that, take out a mortgage for it. It is entirely worth it.

elbert

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 10, 2015
I track all my expenses in a ledger book at home. Under the 'transaction' heading, I write the name of the business...unless I happen to wander into this particular establishment. Then I just draw a Mr. Yuk face in shame. I don't want future generations of archaeologists to pore over my tattered day-book and know my dirty secret...

grouchydog

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2013
In my many years of experience with TBF, it's only been available in bulk. Vast, vast bulk...

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
A sample eh? Prepare for a bathroom emergency. Don't smoke this while driving. Even after you flush, wait to see what happens next.

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
giphy.gif

Does this happen when you open the pouch?

Status
Not open for further replies.