PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

clangillespie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2015
Ironwood Michigan
I was curious about Reverse Calabash pipes, I smoke mostly Aro's and the system pipes or the large Wellingtons are my favorites. So I decided I would take a shot at making one or two, They are both great to smoke.

This first one was made of 50 year aged Grecian Briar.

This larger one is made of Grade I Algerian Briar

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
I really like the concept of a reverse Calabash. I am always intrigued on ways to make a smoke cooler. Your pipe design is inspiring to say the least and the grain is top notch my friend. Awesome work!

jmatt

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 25, 2014
I've never smoked a calabash, reverse or otherwise. But I need to. Your second one looks amazingly appealing to me. Nice work.

Jan 8, 2013
I am also very interested in the reverse calabash idea. Aside from the mechanics, I really like the stout look. Great work man, those are some nice looking pipes!

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
1coyote, why are you reviving old dead threads? I don't mind seeing 1 or 2 old threads on the main page, however this is too much for everyone. Increasing the post count?

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
I am not talking about this particular thread.
Very nicely done! I'm sure you get a great smoke from that pipe. Enjoy for many years too come!
Very nice looking and well crafted pipes. Use in good health for many years too come!
Very nice pipe, especially for St. Patrick's day! Enjoy for many years.
Well done, congrats! Enjoy for many years!
Very nice pipe, well crafted. Hope you e joy for many years!
Very nicely done. Great craftsmanship! Hope it smokes well for you many years down the road.
Those all are your recent comments. Do you understand now?

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
I believe Clark Layton owns the whole pokemon go while pipemaking thing . . . at least according to some of his posts on FB.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
There's an interest, that I've noticed, in making reverse calabash pipes from preexisting MM cobs. May have to give that a try myself.

So, 1coyote can say whatever he wants on dead threads, muddying up the forum with old dead threads. But, jvnshr makes a few comments about this, and HE is the stalker? Ha ha ha!!! You both have the freedom to post wherever you want. But, 1coyote gets the award for making the forum list annoyingly full of necrobumps.
I guess this makes me the stalker now, ha ha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.