PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 10, 2015
I’ve been gone for quite a while but still smoking. Haven’t had anything but PA and CH mixed together for far too long. Sad to discover the loss of Dunhill blends, especially Nightcap. I love Latakia. Soon I’ll order ten or so tins of some my favorites and try some I haven’t had. I’m also hankering for a new pipe.

maxx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 10, 2015
I forgot the capitalization convention for titles. I remember now.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sounds like you're ready for a few new experiences in tobacco pipe smoking. Good to see you back.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Glad you are back, and fortunately, there are dozens of excellent blends with Latakia, so that you'll find your bliss before long.

redglow

Lifer
Jan 7, 2019
Michigan
Welcome back. I too discovered the loss of dunhill after returning. Nightcap was my daily prior to giving up piping for a long 18 years.
However, lots of great “new” and additional mixtures out there to enjoy in their place.
Enjoy.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Sad to discover the loss of Dunhill blends, especially Nightcap. I love Latakia.
Welcome back! You may want to read this.
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/possible-bad-news-for-latakia-lovers

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
....and fortunately, there are dozens of excellent blends with Latakia, so that you'll find your bliss before long. I, for one, don't believe the sky is falling.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I, for one, don't believe the sky is falling.
Remember when folks said the same thing about McClelland and Dunhill? Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.