PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2013
Oh how I have missed this forum and all of the great people and information that come along with it! I have been very busy working two jobs trying to start a family and sleeping when I can! I can not believe it has been over a year or so since I have posted here although I have popped in to see what's new and to read a thread here and there.
Since I have been gone my rotation (horde) of pipes has grown dramatically! I have too many pipes and even more pipe racks! I really need to try and sell/PIF some of this stuff away to make some room for the wife. :rofl: I will most likely be taking advantage of the BST portion of this wonderful community soon to hopefully male some extra money for the baby I am expecting :D Question is, should I restore the pipes first or let you all have the fun!
I have still been enjoying my meers mostly while at home (enjoying watching them color) and the occasional briar while on the road or family function. All time favorite tobacco still remains LBF and LNF and of course a LAT forward blend during my graveyard shifts while enjoying a hot cup of coffee.
Well I think that will be all for my rambling and I hope to see some old faces along with getting to know all the new ones! Happy Puffing!

joshb83

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2015
Great to meet you, I know what the hiatus can be like, lol just came off one myself! Welcome back!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome back. Lots of good info, opinions, pipe history, pipe restoration photos, etc., here on Forums. Sounds like you've been having a good busy life.

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
Welcome back!

Congratulations on the soon-to-be wee Redbeard (beardless at birth one hopes).
I have a storage shed under the back deck - The Mother/Mother-Inlaw Suite. Can stuff the wife in as well, if needed.

redbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2013
Thank you all for the welcome! I have since learned that I am having a BOY!!! I am stoked!!
Good to see you back around. I think I may have contributed to your horde at some point, but I can't even remember.
I was nominated for the free pipe project by another member who knew I was running out of tobacco and that I was not in the position to buy more. Luckily a package arrived with a few tins and even an estate pipe! I cleaned her up and used it for a little while I till a friend of mine showed interest in pipe smoking. Unfortunately he didn't show interest in forums or he would of been here. He does enjoy smoking the pipe on occasion however so your project helped another find this great past time.
Hi! Sounds like you should post pics of your meers!
I will try but I can't for the life of my find before pictures. Without those they won't really look like they have been smoked too much. I guess it's just me seeing what I want to see :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.