PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajundad

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2012
Louisiana
I will be recieving the supplies to build 4 retorts . I only need one . If anyone is interested and wants to send me a small pre adressed box I would not mind sending one out to a fellow puffer . Cajuns love to share everything except their , women , baccy , and Boo's :rofl: . PM if interested . :puffpipe:

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
I had never heard of a retort either, but watched the video, and I have to say

(sorry guys) that's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen!

hunter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 9, 2012
Canada
Maybe it is the tea drinking in me but I like the idea of stuff I own having some ghosts. I can imagine that it would be great to clean up an estate pipe though.

cajundad

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2012
Louisiana
picture-011-600x567.

Edit: Sorry can't fix the pic. You need to right-click on the photo and "copy image address" then use the 'IMG' button... That should work. L.

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
I ordered my supplies from homesciencetools.com.. Test tubes, stoppers, glass and rubber tubing, and a test tube holder shipped to my door for $15.90

cajundad

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2012
Louisiana
forum-pics-112-150x112.jpg

Cajun Retort . This ones for the Old Cajun . borosilicate glass testube with rim 16mm x 150mm , 3.75in. 440 stainless tube 3/8th in diameter . 3/8th's OD , sergical tubing . black heat resistant stopper drilled to tightly fit the steel tube half way through . Tested and works well . Face sheild , welders gloves , and marine fire extinguisher on hand . PPE is a must .

Status
Not open for further replies.