PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Laughingly stated...At the risk of sounding like an intolerant old fogey, it seems even the moderators (I don't want their job) have given up on Rule #9. :crying:
img_1161-600x400.jpg

Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar
9. In order to maintain the quality of our forum and facilitate communication, it is the policy of PipesMagazine to encourage the use of standard spelling, punctuation and grammar.
Members are requested to proof read their posts before submitting them. Please capitalize words in the thread titles.
We are all growed(sic) up now...Try to write like it! I'd love to have a new rule that makes it impossible to post here until you've read the rules. :clap:

geirove

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 10, 2014
To troll in a pipesmoker forum seems strange to me, sure its other forums where he would get more attention

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Some of us have a great time with the posts, especially on a dull, rainy day with nothing else going on. We've had a couple of epic threads and pride ourselves in our ability to toy with them. Other members have little truck with the denizens from under the bridge however.

oldreddog

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2014
Dha kno wha? I bleedin reckon dat de bleedin standurds are in de jacks round here enanyways like, mctinner yea. Spor on pal yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.