PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
In an effort to make my favourite hobby less wasteful, I have recently started reusing my pipe cleaners.
Each of my pipes gets a dedicated cleaner which is allowed to build up cake. The cake can be reamed monthly by a vigorous thrusting action in the shank hole for about two minutes.
I have turned beautiful wooden handles (except for my meer, that one is amber) for each dedicated cleaner and once they have built up a good cake they become quite charming show pieces around the home.
The aromatic dedicated cleaners I will sometimes throw in the freezer to be served later as a delightfully tasty nicotine popsicle, (turns out you CAN have your cake and eat it too!)
Isaac.

p.s Hello all, I have not posted for a long time and thought it was time to say something again.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
You use your pipe cleaners repeatedly? I'd suspect you are redistributing what you intend to remove. And then you suck the pipe cleaners for nicotine? I hope I have this all wrong. Explain if you will. You've certainly piqued curiosity. Welcome back!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
warren, good idea! Pre-colored with shades that might resemble various animal skin and fur patterns.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I'm sure its him. It's the rest of it.
The huge yellow ball of molten plasma can be racing to destroy our planet and I'll still use pipe cleaners.
This isn't water or alcohol.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
Use your dirty pipe cleaners as flavor enhancers for your whiskey. Laphroaig 10 not smoky enough??? Add a latakia pipe cleaner as a swizzle stick!

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
Workman, if it is any compensation I would say the manliest one would have to be the one I use for my churchwarden (the handle is also signed by Chuck Norris).
Warren, I believe these exquisite art pieces will indeed become family heirlooms but the grandchildren better dare not bend them in front of me!
Lastly, swizzle sticks! Prairiedruid you have just upped my game for the next poker night!
Isaac.

Status
Not open for further replies.