PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
I have aquired some nicely aged tins. McCranies 1983 crop flake. I couldn't help myself and popped a tin to just snort it.:lol: Oh my gawd it smelled delicious!!! The wind is blowing 900mph and I won't go out in that no matter how good this will be. I even have new briar to christen it with too. McClelland Bombay Extra from 1992, McClelland St. James woods 2002, McClelland #25 Matured Virginia 2003. I won't open the others to taste till most of my other ones are consumed. I have too many open now. I'll let you know how it goes boys.

mustanggt

Dec 6, 2012
It's flake. I have two others that are going to get very old with me. One is the 1996 crop.:D I'm very fortunate to have run across this fine creation. I am blessed today.

mustanggt

Dec 6, 2012
I thought about it but I've smoked two bowls today and it is unreal flavors. Like a sweet port to start and then fades to a rich marinara sauce. I've never really been able to discern flavors down to identifying actual notes till I started smoking Virginias. I guess sipping it to bring out all its qualities has forced me to slow down more. Very lovely stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.