PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffinmaker

Can't Leave
Jan 20, 2016
Mctinner - you are a good man! Folks I just received a nice package of different tobaccos from "mctinner", and I got more than I paid for. I had Stan pick for me as I'm not sure what I would want. Great stuff,

1 – C & D Small Batch – The Beast

2 – Director’s Cut

3 – C & D Cross Eyed Cricket

4 – Fribourg & Treyer Black Jack

5 – Rattray’s Old Gowrie

6 – C & D Nutty Irishman

7 – GL Pease Six Pence

8 – Sutliff Chocolate Supreme

9 – New Samuel Gawith Brown Sugar Flake

10 - C & D 3 Friars VA Bur Per

11 – McClelland Grand Oriental – Smyrna #1
Than you!

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
That Directors Cut is garbage. I'll take it off your hands in exchange for some good will and a few backhanded compliments :) Even at my age, I'm still taken aback by my kindness and generosity.
That's a terrific inventory!

mikestanley

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Akron area of Ohio
I recall sitting at the outdoor (thank you Ohio voters) smoking area at a naspc show with a group. One guy was smoking a blend that smelled great . I asked and it was Nutty Irishmen. I bought a couple of tins. It may have a great aroma but it wasn't worth the odd taser I experienced. YMMV of course.

Mike S.

gsmunoz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2016
If you don't mind, I'd love to see a follow up on the Blackjack. Glen from GQ did a review of it on YouTube(well aged) and he REALLY liked it.
Just in case you anyone is interested:
F&T Blackjack
Thanks!

coffinmaker

Can't Leave
Jan 20, 2016
@Nate - you are just too kind.

This is my opportunity to sample some good tobaccos.

I will have to tell on myself. I had a little of Bow Legged Bear, Pirate Kake and Samuel Gawith Black XX. A pinch of each from spills from filling my pipes,just enough to fill a bowl, mixed together. That was smoked on Sunday afternoon and I'm still dizzy. The way I felt I should have called the funeral home for the walk-in 10% off deal. Ain't doing that again!

@gsmunoz - thank you, I will check this out and let you know later today.

Thanks all.

coffinmaker

Can't Leave
Jan 20, 2016
I smoked a bowl of Fribourg & Treyer Black Jack, good stuff. I wish I had a one ton bale of this tobacco (even though I like a strong tasting tobacco). Mild and taste mighty fine.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
They sell one ton bails?!?! Any idea if they sell one ton bails of Stonehaven, Penzance, or Exotique?! We all know what it's like to roll around naked in tobacco, but a one ton bail would provide a comfy seat for nude pipe smoking!!

Status
Not open for further replies.