PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2012
I can't spring for it at the moment but man, it's a fantastic looking thing. It's so ugly but in such a good way. Just thought I'd share if you hadn't seen it yet.
004-006-8964.jpg

I am in no way affiliated with the company and am posting for informational purposes only...even though they are a sponsor.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
"Ugly"? Nothing "ugly" about this pipe! Probably a b/tch to light, but it looks amazing.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Ooooh... it's a Cutty-dog... or a Bull-cutty... Or given the plane of the cant on the bowl should we call it a Cuttesian.
Thumbs up. Go get it man.
-- Pat
This post funded by Canadians for PAD. A division of "Buy It Now" INC.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Hopefully tobacco will not fall from the bowl once the pipe is lit. The angle of the bowl looks like it might let tobacco fall out.
Let us know the result if you buy the pipe.

Aug 1, 2012
I wish I could buy it but I tapped out the fund with the stuff in my other recent post. It would be a bugger to light and one would have to install a mirror in his/her smoking area to make sure it wouldn't get a ruined rim.

guhrillastile

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2013
Yes the shape has the distinct different position of the bowl thus allowing to end user to click the "add to cart" button without the guilt of already having one just like it.
Really quite thoughtful of the carver.
The jolly, red, candy-like button! How will he resist! Hahaha..
I'll cut the chase- Make sure and list pics when you give in to the sirens song of THE BUTTON!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
These overt canted pipes have a dashing look. I visited one at Cup O Joes, a Luciano, this one more of a horn.

It was not snapped up, though a nice blast finish, and an ample bowl. I finally backed off. I like the lighting

and burning characteristics of a more upright bowl. A little cant is pleasing, as with my two zulus, but more

just seems like you'd be smoking the upper surface of the bowl as much as the tobacco. Probably not, but

surely more heat on the upside, since heat radiates upward. Finally, after a month or two, the horn did sell;

I wonder how it smokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.