PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesmokingtexan

Can't Leave
Jul 11, 2014
Go to cigarsintl.com/shfree4a and you can get 10 cigars for 10 bucks free shipping. Brands are Gurkha, Sosa, Vegas, HC, and Ramon. A really good deal. Just thought if any of y'all are cigar smokers I would give y'all a heads up.

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
Really? That's a hell of a deal. I've been giving away too many free cigars. Need to order more for my cheapo friends. :?

dcrguns

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 19, 2013
Ruidoso, NM
Can't really go wrong with that deal. I don't smoke a whole lot of cigars anymore but $10 is great. I ordered mine. Thanks for posting it.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Thanks, brother. Just put in my order. I got ten sticks in today (La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor, Flor de Las Antillas, La Zona and Arturo Fuente 8-5-8) as part of my birthday gift to myself ... now I'll have another ten more to add to the humidor, plus a tin of Dunhill EM just for the hell of it.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Thanks for the heads-up!
I grabbed this deal and replenished my Sancho Panza Double Maduro and Extra Fuerte stash.
Anyone else ever grab the "brown bag" with an order ... not a bad sampler for the price.

checotah

Feb 7, 2012
Excellent offer! I buy from CI a couple of times per year, just couldn't pass this one up!

eightywon

Apr 4, 2014
Thanks tex! It's been about 5 years since I've given away my 100ct humidor. Looks like I'm in the market for some Tupperware. :wink:

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
Appreciate that notification. Ordered that cigar sampler as well as a Sutliff non aromatic pipe tobacco one, plus a few other odds and ends. Free shipping will get me every time!

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Thanks for posting. I got my order in and threw in 2 tins of Orlik Golden Slices. I have been wanting to try this baccy out but just placed a nice order with 4noggins not too long ago so wasn't going to be ordering for a while. The free shipping made it happen.

thesmokingtexan

Can't Leave
Jul 11, 2014
We'll in the magazine they sent me they said there was a limited amount at that price so maybe we bought them out. Glad y'all got it while it lasted.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Maduro fans that ordered this sampler will really enjoy the Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project sticks.
They were good ROTT but got better and better with age.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Mine just arrived today-- one helluva deal! Shipped fast, well packaged. Going to let 'em rest for a bit in the humi before I try them. Thanks again to the OP on this, $1 a stick cigars!! :D

pipefish

Can't Leave
Aug 25, 2013
Thanks for the heads up--placed my order a few days ago and sent to my bro's house. Coming back to the States this week and NOWHERE can one find a cigar for $1.00 each in Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.