PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
A meteorologist in Austin when to a school and taught the kids about weather. The teacher had them all write him a thank you letter. Here is the actual letter from a little 4th grader named Flint. It speaks for itself.

Flintletter.jpg

Flintpicture.jpg

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
That kid is a certified badass.
Let's hope he starts lifting weights now because that overlord awesomeness doesn't fly so well is highschool...

monstermash51

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 13, 2012
As a fourth grader, he deserves a damn Man-card and a sign that says "Forever a badass!"

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
Sounds like some thing my 6 year old would say. Except he would say red dragon instead of unicorn.
You have to love kids imagination some times.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
Something tells me this kid is going to grow up and be a movie director and science fiction writer...

cajunguy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
So this kid is going to challenge Chuck Norris for the title of Supreme Ultralord of the Universe?
Is that going to be a pay-per-view thing? If so I need to take some cash from the PAD fund.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
I can split the pay for view fee with you . Chuck Norris movies are real. This is why no actor in a Chuck Norris movie has ever won an Oscar.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
I know when I was his age, that's exactly how I thought. But I neither became Supreme Ultra-Lord of the Universe, nor more awesome than a monkey wearing a tuxedo made of bacon! My sister used to be an extra in Chuck Norris' TV show though; that has to count for something. Maybe a mouse wearing a hat made of cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.