PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
We are the men who light up before breakfast and put the pipe down as we hit the sack in the wee hours of the morning.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
I smoke befor the coffee is even made and keep one going all day, My #1 pipe is a Falcon I have 4 with 1 on the way so having a dry smoke is no work at all, just wipe it out and it's good to go. :puffy:

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
William... I think you're right, but with 2 kids still in school it will be a while before I can become a member of the start early and end late pipe club. I do however give it a go once in awhile on the weekend.
My dream retirement is fly-fishing, a little golf, and some gardening all while smoking my pipes... :puffy:

pipetrucker

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 13, 2010
Following the white rabbit
I usually light the first one with my first cup of coffee in the morning, and always enjoy one before going to bed. I keep one going pretty much all day when I am driving.
I got yelled at the other day when I walked into a grocery store and forgot that I still had my pipe in my mouth LOL. I tamped it down and put it in my pocket as the elderly clerk gave me the hairy eyeball.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Since I am not retired, I guess I am only a Real Pipe Man on the weekends!!! :nana:
although I do get a bowl or 2 in when I get home at night.. :puffpipe:

misterrogers

Can't Leave
May 16, 2011
Ohio
One day I shall be able to do this. But alas, I must wait. I'd love to have a bowl on the way to work, but I can not smoke in the car, nor do I trust myself with the amount of relights I have.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Wow, I've been smoking a pipe for 30 years and never knew I wasn't a real pipe smoker! You learn something new every day.

tedswearingen

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2010
Longs, South Carolina
I'm not retired and I've got a pipe in my mouth all day. In the car, at the office, on the recliner, five, six, seven bowls a day. Throw some cigars and snuff in the mix and you've got me figured out.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
I'm not retired and I've got a pipe in my mouth all day. In the car, at the office, on the recliner, five, six, seven bowls a day. Throw some cigars and snuff in the mix and you've got me figured out.
Ted and I lead similar lives when it comes to our tobacco consumption, it would seem...albeit I came to the game late, and include a few cigarettes in my daily routine.

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
While unemployed, I'd try to get in a couple throughout the day. My bowls are usually bigger, so it would last a good while.
Now that I'm back to work, I smoke mostly in the evenings after work and dinner, then smoke some on the weekends.

riptide

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 27, 2010
Colorado
I smoke a few bowls a day but i have to eat first or Ill get the spins. being unemployed it gives me plenty of time to smoke.

misterrogers

Can't Leave
May 16, 2011
Ohio
I'm not retired and I've got a pipe in my mouth all day. In the car, at the office, on the recliner,

Mere words do not do justice to describe how jealous I am of thee. But alas they must do, though they may never be fit.
But really, I would love to smoke at work. I feel as if I could get so much done if I could just enjoy a bowl. Plugging away at programs, listening at meetings, and so on.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Im not retired but am unemployed and keep a pipe going from morning till night!!

I'm with you Baskerville... But, I might amend your statement...
I'm not retired but am unemployed and keep a pipe going from morning till early morning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.