PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
I was having a pretty sh%$#y day and when I came home today I decided to check the mail. I opened the mail box and low and behold a box weighing 1lb was waiting for me. I looked at the box in a puzzling fashion thinking that I didn't order anything and the only package I was expecting at the moment was a small sample from a new friend over at pipchat. I looked closely at the name and recognized it was from him. It took me back to Christmas day when I was 4 or 5 and got one of those hummer kid cars, I was ecstatic. I rushed inside and cut the box open to discover nine different blends, and a generous portion of each at that. My face lit up as I read the labels too, as some of it is quite nice to just be giving away to some Arkansas boy in my opinion haha. He is a real brother of the briar in my book.
IMG_0334.jpg

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
You got some real nice goodies there! I love the bullseye and the balkan supreme just to name two of your samples.

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
Thanks guys! I've been sitting here for 10 minutes debating what I should smoke first in what pipe any suggestions? lol

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
Haha I will try that tomorrow night. I went with a bowl of Red Parramour, a smaller bowl of balkan supreme (but oddly it made my face kind of numb so I stopped smoking it lol), and now a bowl of Navy Flake.

robs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 1, 2010
What a splendid gift. It is a shame that there are not that many UK Pipers here as far as I can make out? We should be thinking along these lines ourselves perhaps?

tanless1

Sep 14, 2010
re bullseye : whats the prep for that ? a gentle cumble;but what do you do with the eye ?

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
tanless1 I mash it up well and stuff the whole shooting match in my pipe. Works for me. Also the fold and stuff method seems to work well with the bullseye. Depends on my mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.