rangerearthpig...Mind Reader? New Tamper (pics)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eightywon

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 4, 2014
So my collection of tampers...

image82-600x450.jpg

have very recently been making me think it's time I got me one o' them fancy ones. Yes that's a dime super glued to a broken bamboo chopstick. Yesterday right before I was going to log on here and ask for suggestions on where I could find a nice one, I know many of you here make them, I decided to check the mail to see if I received anything worth sharing with you guys (I have several packages in transit)

image85.jpg

One of the packages I was expecting was from Bob (rangerearthpig). I had no idea the contents but had suspicions it was a tobacco sample. Boy was I wrong. Lo and behold

image83-600x450.jpg

image84-600x450.jpg

I'm super stoked on this whitetail antler tamper graciously gifted to me by Bob. Obviously I've never given much thought to my tampers, but I'm thinking of dedicating this to a certain type of blend. Maybe I'm just being silly now, but I don't smoke Englishes everyday, and this is definitely not an everyday tamper. Thank you so much!

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
I'm glad it found a good home. But then, I had no idea it would be up against a chopstick with a dime glued to it. :lol:

ruger414

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 25, 2014
United States
That's a damn fine tamper there. Great job on that Ranger!
And eightywon, that pipe smoker picture gave me a good laugh. It's surprisingly accurate when the PAD/TAD purchases started piling up in the mail.
Happy smokes! :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.