PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

randelli

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 21, 2015
Kinda a big deal for me. I just graduated into a new pipe above the $30 mark hahah! I saw this at The Leaf in Abiline TX and had to have it.
002-512-2676.jpg

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
I was thinking this was a shape you would like. I can see this in one of your threads - do you have this one?
It is a nice smoke, a bit larger than I am used to, but so light.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Very nice pipe randelli! In fact I think I like it better than my Chacome 2011 POY. It looks lighter and more svelt than mine. Chacom make some great pipes and I do like them, as well as the Butz Choquin line of pipes. Does yours take a 9mm filter like mine? Some times I use Savinelli 9mm balsa filters, but mostly I use the adapter. Anyway, very cool pipe! :clap:
Here's the one I have. Not the best pic:

img_00061-600x4501.jpg

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
Sorry guys - I am trying to get imgur worked out so I can post some pics of my pipe. The one above is a stock photo.
Orley- not sure about the filter as I haven't pulled the stem yet. It is very snug so I am acclimating it to my humid town before I do. It was in a much more arrid part of Texas when I bought it.

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
Thanks Mr. B - it is really light for it's size.
Orley - this does not take any filters.

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
The right tools for the job... everyone knows that the 30' Stanley is required to measure pipes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.