Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our Featured Interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with Mike Zicah. Mike has some of the stereotypical pipe smoker attributes. He is contemplative, analytical, and smart. He has an MBA in statistics, and owns and leads his own market research firm. He also has one of the best tobacco review forms where we'll give you a download on the home page of PipesMagazine.com at 8pm eastern time tonight. The show will focus on reviewing pipe tobacco. In the Pipe Parts segment, Brian will explain Dunhill Group Size and what it really means. There's more to it than you might think. Listen and find out.
mike-zicah.jpg

Mike Zicah

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
My only reaction to this week's interview is... I think we make pipe smoking over complicated for the sake of having something to discuss.
As far as having guests on to do deep dives in to historical brands and other pipe ephemera, YES PLEASE.

Those are what I crave. I'd trade 5 interviews with new up and coming pipe carvers for one good 45 minute discussion about historical pipe marques or tobacco production.

We need these history lessons so they don't get lost to time.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
I'm scratching my head over bluegrassbrian and 3rdguy's comments. But then, it doesn't take much to go over my head.
In any event, I am looking forward to Michael's interview. He sure knows his stuff when it comes to tobacco and I am sure that I will learn something. And the Dunhill group size thing has been somewhat of a mystery to me for decades and I can't wait to hear Michael's thoughts.
So, another highly informative interview to look forward to and many thanks to Kevin and Brian Levine for entertaining and informing us at the same time. Keep up the great work, gentlemen!

Status
Not open for further replies.