PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
Bought a Radice Bulldog from SmokingPipes.com. I love it. Been looking for a bulldog to add to my collection for a while. All I need is a cherrywood/poker and I might be done with the PAD... maybe.
PC070696.jpg

PC070700.jpg

PC070702.jpg

BTW, how bad is you PAD spending when your favorite on-line retailer sends you a Christmas card?

dlattim

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
dp PAD is terminal. You will never be over it. Even if you attend your local PAD 12 step meetings every day it is a struggle you will have to always deal with. Get used to saying "Hi, my name is dp and I have PAD". Might as well enjoy the ride and start looking for that next "final" PAD purchase. Just saying... :roll:

gray4lines

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 6, 2012
KY
Beautiful pipe! I think a bulldog will be my next pipe purchase.
Nice mustache too!
I'm pretty jealous... of both

joshremy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 11, 2012
Definitely a great looking pipe! I bet it smokes as well as it looks!

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Great Radice Congrats! Bulldog is maybe my 2nd favorite shape. I really like the squat ones like yours. Well done.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
It isn't that big or heavy of a pipe. It also helps that I am more of a holder than a clencher.

Got to try it out last night with a fresh tin of Squadron Leader. Radice pipes still keep impressing me with their quality. No surprise it was a very cool smoker.

Here I am loading up the pipe just prior to game night for a smoke out on the patio.

6b104410d9ceea5d90c85eaf7d1d5b38.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.