PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
GREAT looking pipe, and I've never run into a Radice that performed less than OUTSTANDING.
Nice choice.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
thank you! It is because I just got my first Social Security check & a celebration pipe.

Aug 14, 2012
Yes, please report on it's smoking qualities. I have a pair of smooth chubby billiards and they are excellent.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
That's a beautiful looking pipe.

A couple of posts a while back complained about the draft hole being drilled too high, i.e. its bottom doesn't meet the

bowl's bottom. There could be a little pipe mud in your future, but that shouldn't affect the quality of the smoke if that

happens. Let us know how it looks when you get it.

phil22

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 19, 2013
Great looking pipe. I have one very similar to that one that smokes wonderfully. I know you will enjoy yours.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Beautiful shape! Congrats instymp I think you will love your new Radice. I own one and it looks and smokes great. The only reason I don't reach for it more often is that it is a big bowl. I've gravitated to smaller size pipes lately and the majority of the Italian pipes seem fairly large.

salewis

Can't Leave
Jan 27, 2011
I have only one Radice, a bulldog, and really like it. Unfortunately, you don't hear too much about Radice. I found my Radice to be well made, well engineered and a very attractive price to quality quotient.

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
I have one that is a large pear shaped Canadian and is a great smoker to be sure. If you make it yours you'll like a lot.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
I really like it! Smokes good (for a new pipe), is beautiful in real life, built & feels fantastic (stem/shank is squared off, flat on sides, didn't notice that C.S. when I ordered it, a pleasant surprise) Big in the bowl & hand & thats my fav. over small bowls. Nicest new pipe I ever bought. Might like it over the 2 DH's I have. Stem & balance is great. Well worth what I paid for it. Happy piper. Different & beautiful.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Great looking Radice, glad to hear you love it. I never had a Radice that did not smoke great, one of the best bang for the buck pipes on the market.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Harris, don't tell anyone, but I wanted to get a Rad D, so I could understand what you are always talking about, but 1 too many martini's & brain went into sh*& mode & bought the radice! By mistake! But I am still happy with it & have just one more to look forward to. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.