PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
I got an e-mail from Rad Davis today. He indicated that he has eased back into the shop and just completed his first post-operation pipe today, and it was my Calabash. Welcome back, Rad. Glad you are back in the saddle.

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
Glad to hear Rad is climbing back in the saddle. Judging from your pipe, Peck, he isn't showing any rust.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Awesome pipe and great news. Congrats Peck. I have a Calabash on order with him also as part of my seven day set.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations Peck on your new pipe. It is excellent news that Rad is feeling better and back making pipes. Please tell Harris your news. Perhaps that will also help him on his road of recovery to feel better faster as well.
I hope you enjoy the pipe for many years to come.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Like that blast below the bead line and smooth above, on this pipe and on Rhodys and 'dogs.

Handsome pipe that.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
As always Peck you have another stunner that will be a great addition to your collection. I guess I am not as up on current events as everyone else and did not realize Rad was out of action, but it appears that he hasn't lost any of his creative potency.
May you get many great years of smoking pleasure from that beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.