PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
If I didn't take this one I would suspect it was going to the show. I waited for over a week and nobody popped on this shape. I had two good smokes with my two princes the other day. They served their purpose. The length of this prince will serve as a long cool smoke for sure. My long awaited pipe cabinet is near complete and I will post pics when I can.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
That is beautiful pipe. I really like the stem and the contrast it gives the worked briar.

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
Count me in too. I'm also in the Rad Davis and asshole Harris club :mrgreen:. I have one with another to be made after the pipe show. Who knows after that.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Chris, awesome looking Rad, great blast and I love the natural and cumberland stem combo. It is a good thing to have a Rad addiction, no need to thank me guys. lol

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Thanks for the great comments guys. One of my favorite piper quotes is, and I am paraphrasing 'That asshole (Rad Davis) ruined me for all other pipes forever'
:puffy:

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Congrats - that is a beauty! Very jealous of all you Rad owners. May have to start playing the lottery!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Allan, lol. What I have found interesting is that once I smoked my first Rad, it made me much more discriminating on all further pipe purchases. I actually do buy other pipes than just Rad's but I now look at the stem and button design much closer. I look at the quality of the blast and weight of the pipe much more. I try to make sure that which ever artisan I am buying, his reputation for making a great smoking pipe is similar to Rad. He is my baseline for all my other pipe purchases.

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
Great looking prince. I kept looking at that on Rad's site but I didn't pull the trigger. I agree with cigrmaster. Since I bought my first Rad I look at other pipes with a more critical eye. Cigrmaster I really hate you now. :puffy:

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Sorry for the repost of the pics as I have moved a few of my photobucket pics around in the past. Although, a smoking machine, This one may be gifted to a new home soon.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
chris, if you do gift that pipe, the recipient will be one lucky person as it is a beauty. Not sure why you will be sending it to me but I most graciously accept. :mrgreen:

Jan 8, 2013
Rad's are one of those pipes I see here on the forums and online that show me that I have to get one some day. As are Cumberland stems. I have yet to own a pipe with a cumberland. I think they're gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.