Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our Featured Interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with Rachel Campbell. Rachel is a young, energetic and enthusiastic pipe smoker and a YouTuber. She is a delight to talk to, and to listen to. Her grandfather smoked a pipe, and then her husband smoked a pipe, so she finally became intrigued enough to do the same.
rachel-campbell.jpg

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Interesting.
A shame she's not a contributing member in the forums. :?
It would be nice if PM.com had an app that lets me listen to the live show with my phone. (Android)
Unless you're fine with me downloading the podcast the next day and never listening live.
But it does seem like I will have time today. Hip hip horray!

edgreen

Lifer
Aug 28, 2013
Another great show. Her energy and excitement are catching. She kind of reminds me of my own quick journey. And thanks again for some more Gatemouth. I haven't heard all the podcasts but as a lifelong Coltrane fan I just found out that he smoked a pipe also. How about some Trane one podcast?

coltrane7.jpg

Great show! My girl friend has been my critic of room notes for a while also. And, I think it is great to get a woman's perspective on the hobby occasionally. My daughter dabbles with a clay pipe occasionally, but I don't think My GF will ever pick up the hobby. But at least she is making an effort to learn more about the hubby. She was a total anti-tobacco nazi, until I started the pipe and especially listening to the podcasts. That is at least one more person that we have converted from the dark-side of the force. :D
Thanks Brian and Kevin for what you do, and keep on doing what you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.