PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
For those of you who were concerned about my health over the past couple of weeks and had PM'd me. Today I had the surgery to remove the stone and it was completely successful. I am soooo happy to be out of pain, (although urinating is like pissing bloody fire for the nonce) I can't express it in words! Thanks again for your messages and support.

Dec 24, 2012
Glad you are doing well. You have missed a ton of penzance threads, but I am sure you will get caught up soon.

Dec 24, 2012
By the way, I heard from a reliable source that they only need to operate to remove kidney stones from men who have small dicks and therefore can't pass the stones naturally.
Can you confirm?

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
By the way, I heard from a reliable source that they only need to operate to remove kidney stones from men who have small dicks and therefore can't pass the stones naturally.
Can you confirm?
Starting my day with a huge smile :lol:

oldreddog

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2014
I find running a pipe cleaner trough,gets rid of any blockages.
Glad to hear your on the recovery route.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Good to hear you're doing well....sorry 'bout the small dick thing though! :wink:

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Happy to hear you're doing well. I speak from experience when I say kidney stones are one of those maladies that will separate the men from the boys when you're pissing out one of those jagged little asteroids. Hope your recovery continues well.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Yes, sorry about the tiny dick thing; ain't this how rumors get started? But take heart, there a few ladies around here, so the size of the package don't matter, except for those who actually have an issue with their physique.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Some women who've passed stones have compared the pain to childbirth. I've had several experiences, so far without surgery. I wonder if coming cold weather prompts stones, hypothetically because you begin to process more water through your kidney and less through your sweat glands. Anyway, sablebrush, I wish you steady healing and no further problems. Glad to have you back.

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
Good to have you back and doing better... I hear kidney stones are a pain in the ass dick! ... and pay no mind to these guys and their childish remarks, having a small penis is not the end of the world, I hear its about how well you use it or something of the like, not sure... even though I always thought that was perpetuated by a man with a small penis! but hey! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.