PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lankfordjl

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 29, 2011
Texas
I ordered a meer from Turkey back in May (no offense to Storient, it was before you became a sponsor). It has been shipped to the US and is at the ISC New York facility as of July 19th. Does any know how long an item may stay at this facility? Have you ordered a meer directly from Turkey before? I suppose TopD would know this.

martiniman

Apr 6, 2012
I ordered a meer from turkey via ebay about 6 months ago and it took about 3 week total to Pa.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I had a Pete from the UK sit at ISC New York for about a week before it cleared. July 19th though? that seems like a bit long. Hopefully it will start rolling your way Sunday night.

lankfordjl

Sep 29, 2011
Texas
Thanks for the messages. The meershaum reached the local post office today and it did take 3 weeks!

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
I ordered from meerschaummarket.com a couple of times now and it took 3 days each time.Just thought I would throw that out there.Both pipes are really nice too and they had good customer service.

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
Sorry lankford, just saw this post. I have ordered pipes from Turkey that took 6 weeks, and others

that took 5 to 6 days. In the future ask your shipper to send it DSL or NEX. It's what they locally

call expedite shipping.... NEX is the fastest...it'll get home quick. (This applies to the United

States, I have no idea to other destinations).

lankfordjl

Sep 29, 2011
Texas
Thanks added messages. Hopefully I'll pick it up Thursday and I'll have pictures next week. This will be my first real meer.

Status
Not open for further replies.