PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
Been away for a while, life happens, but was going through some of my jars and noticed I was out of one. But, looking around I can't find it online anymore. Anyone have any info on Jack Lee Blends and their Halflings Leaf? I've seen Hobbits Weed is being reproduced, was curious to see if Halfling's was. Thanks all!!

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
Thanks Woodsroad. No, I wasn't in the big house. But, I run an inmate work crew. But, you are right, no smoking in the big house.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Well, there’s a job that must leave you feeling fortunate at the end of the day.

Can inmates smoke while on the work crew?

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
Officially, no they can't. Not allowed to purchase tobacco through the commissary or allow family room send it in. I know most of us that run the crews will look the other way if they want to pick up butts and reroll them in Bible pages. Yes, Bible pages.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Holy smokes! :rofl:
jay-roger.jpg

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
The whole no tobacco in the big house started with California from the way it was explained to me. It saved the state millions in health care costs for the prisoners. But, they still find tobacco or have it dropped off somewhere. I found a large drop one summer after a co-worker had a gentleman come back to his truck with a pound bag of cheap pipe tobacco. I went out after work and looked in the area he had been. Found another four pounds of tobacco, six cans of chewing tobacco and other contraband

Status
Not open for further replies.