PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

napulitano215

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2012
Hey Brothers & Sisters :)
I am a Cigar guy and having a 3 & 4 year old I don't have that much time for lengthy Cigar or Pipe sessions :-(

So I have a small collection of Corona and Robusto cigars and one pack of Davidoff Gold Cigarillos which I absolutely love. And Cigarillos are great for being busy and needing shorter Cigar sessions. like both flavored Cigars and regular Cigars. Other than Davidoff Cigarillos what are some other high Quality Cigarillos both Flavored and non-flavored that are good? And 2nd question is I seen Villiger Cigars Flavored and un-Flavored is Villiger a good quality brand for Cigarillos? I see they have Export Villigers and other types can someone kindly fill me in on which Villiger Un-Flavored & Flavored Cigarillos are really good please? Thank You very much my friends :)
Carlo—

napulitano215

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2012
Oh ok that sucks :-(. (Villiger)
So I guess the Davidoffs are liked too those are really the only ones found online with good reviews Silver,Gold,Platinum. I will try the Camancho Minis as well as the Nat Sherman 3 types of cigarillos they have. I seen Luciano Pavarotti smoked Villigers so I figured they'd be good guess I was wrong? Lolol I was hoping Villigers would be good lil' Cigarillos :-/ Oh well I'm sure there are more brands of Cigarillos that are good. Thanks for your input Cosmic anyone else's reviews opinions on good lil' Cigarillos?

akfilm

Can't Leave
Mar 2, 2016
Cabin Spikes (not listed on this guys website), by far the best I've ever had. There's a tiger in them too. Give him a call, he does mail order. http://www.cigaralaska.com/index.html

napulitano215

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2012
AkFilm thanks brother I will try those :)

I want to build up a nice big humidor collection of different brands of Cigarillos :) I will start with the Cabin Spikes and the two other Davidoffs I didn't try yet Silver & Platinum.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
There is a brand called Game Silver or Red that is pretty tasty .But I like the Punch Slim Panetela 4x28 or Leprechaun Wilde 4x23 .

hmhaines

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 5, 2016
CT
Nat Sherman .5s are excellent. Davidoff Exquisitos are really damned good too, they remind me a lot of a mild Perique.

torque

Can't Leave
May 21, 2013
My vote goes to Don Pepin. The Don Pepin Blue is really good and very reasonably priced in the cigarillo ring gauge. My absolute favorite small gauge is the Tatuaje Nicaragua, but those are hard to catch in stock.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
If your truly looking for High quality, then Pm cigrmaster. He's the man when it comes to sticks.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I like Backwoods, but these Bandidos are essentially a hand-made version of them and are less expensive. And imo an even better smoke.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/12423/bandidos/

clangillespie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2015
Ironwood Michigan
The only cigars I buy on a regular basis are Parodi, they are fermented Dark Fired KY, they are dry cured so no need for a Humidor and nothing is as satisfying. They are ugly and rated 80, but I will say this they have been around since 1913, produced the same company that make Avanti. I have smoked these little cigars since I was 16, they have a unique flavor you won't find in any other cigar, now here is the turn off they are affordable and in most peoples minds that means junk, but that is alright by me if everyone thinks that, they are harder to get now and many times sold out. I can almost always get them at Iwan Ries.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Backwoods were the first cigar/rillo type thing I ever enjoyed smoking..guess I was around 14 or 15.

Haven't had one in a long while but when I see the pouches I feel tempted.

Status
Not open for further replies.