Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I've turned purple, which means that I'm now Preferred. But by whom? Over whom? Am I no longer Senior, like I was yesterday? A lot has transpired in the year that I've been hanging out here, but this change in rank thing has me at a loss for words. How unusual...for me.

ericthered

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2014
Suffolk, VA
It was probably the people at Sutliff that made you Preferred as payment for that bang-up job of promotional photographyshopping that you did for them.
Congrats!

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Thanks, Eric and Eightywon!
Although I have not heard from Paul Creasy personally, I did have a dream last night that I was at a BBQ, and they were smoking a whole pig...with Molto Dolce.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Woods, this just means you're in a little deeper than before. Congratulations!

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Well done Dan. Does that come with a badge or a Blue Max award? I am sure it is in recognition all your sterling efforts in making the box pass work and keeping track of everything. Whatever the reason congratulations chum to a well deserved promotion!

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Congrats...and I think it means preferred by the site sponsors. They figure any of us who stick around here long enough to turn purple have probably done some purchasing from one or more of them, and will likely continue to do so.

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
Some of us must remain here among the unwashed and shirtless while others ascend to the rarified high heavens of pipe forum posting.
Someday I also hope to don my silk monogramed maroon smoking jacket and join the elite in the Lane 1Q perfumed halls of pipe Valhalla!

Status
Not open for further replies.