PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
Hello, my name is Sothron, and I have a P/TAD problem.
I have purchased 2 (lovely) estate pipes this week. And it's Tuesday morning.
I have ordered at least 6 tins and multiple ounces of bulk tobacco in the past 30 days.
I have several websites running on my computer as I type this.
I am making a commitment to myself not to browse pipes or tobacco, or read any threads about specific pipes, new tobaccos or merchants for the next 2 weeks.
I often smoke a pipe while reading on-line about pipes.
When I am not smoking a pipe, I often think about pipes and tobacco.
I have a problem, and I need help.
Anyone else in this boat?

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
I've got the same problem. I can't afford the TAD portion but as for the PAD I've got now over 30 different blends in mason jars in my basement. I spend most of my free time reading about pipe smoking and researching new blends to add to my excel spreadsheet of tobacco's I want to try.

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
Yesterday got my best deal on a pipe ever on EBAY, been checking every 20 or so mins if any shipping information has been posted. Been doing that for 10 plus hours at this point. And actually getting MAD that it has not been updated. So I probably do need help. The thing is I have ordered from the seller before and I am 90% sure it will be in my hands Friday.

undermidnight

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2012
Uh.. so is this where I get some free coffee? :mrgreen:
Well.. uh.. I have spent almost $350.00 in tobacco since early December and my wife found out. I sure am glad the dog has wifi in here. Just wish there was some heat. The straw only goes so far and the dog hogs it all.
Jason

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Is it a problem that when I start to type in www. in my browser address bar the first autocomplete listing that comes up is smokingpipes.com and the 2nd is pipesandcigars.com

dottle

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2012
If your wife threatens to toss all your pipes out the back door,,you may soon aquire "HAD" disorter.

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Since June iv spent $1500 on tobacco and a total of $475 on pipes...no wonder I barley have any money...yes I actually have a problem with spending....oh well it's not like I have payments or bills.

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
If any on-line retailer has your picture up on the wall as "Customer of the Year", or you are in a "$1000 club", you might have P/TAD.
(If you are in the $2000, you definitely have P/TAD)

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I don't have a problem. You guys have a problem. I don't have a problem. :puffy:

chakaraka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 28, 2012
Vernon, BC, Canada
Sothron, my budget does not allow the level of purchasing that you have done. But other than that, your first post suits me to a "T". "T" as in TAD...
:D

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I have no such disease. I choose to spend ridiculous amounts of money on PAD and TAD, yes I can go two days without ordering something, so you see I have no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.