PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
Today I got some PS Proper English from SPC, as well as some English Oriental.

Should I get some English Luxury or it is not that different. If it is similar, I would rather get some PS aros...

Thank you

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
What did you think of the Proper English? I like it enough that I have invested in a couple pounds of it for the cellar.

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
Pretty good, I wish I could buy couple of lb....

Shipping to Canada.... don't get me started)))

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
I've never had the English Luxury. I notice it has a cavendish component. The description makes it sound like MM965, which is really good. In my experience, there is a significant difference when you add cavendish to an English-style blend.

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
I've never had the English Luxury. I notice it has a cavendish component. The description makes it sound like MM965, which is really good. In my experience, there is a significant difference when you add cavendish to an English-style blend.
Thank you. I guess I must order some now...

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
yo ben - ProperEng is sturdier and more Latladen than the Luxury, which has some nuttiness from the burley. It's not quite an American English, but it's getting there.
hp

les

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
A new pipesmoker I recently converted finds English Luxury his favorite blend. I prefer the Wilke semi-aromatic English blends, but English Luxury is a solid blend and a great value for those who like this type of Cavendish-infused, English hybrid blend.

supdog

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2012
I think English Luxury is English Oriental Supreme without the orientals, which I believe is Samsun.

Status
Not open for further replies.