PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Most of you know I smoke PS Swiss by the pound . Imagine how my heart has sank that the blend has been discontinued , Damn You Stokkebye after all the pounds I purchased it should have been enough to keep it in production .I only have two pounds stored up . What 1Q is to Lawrence PS Swiss was to me . There are many great blends out there and I will have to begin my search for my own go to ,non goopy ,chocolete/vanilla fix . I have shared with a few of you here and was wondering if anyone knew of anything close . Everyones input would be appreciated . :(

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Contact Russ Ouellette and see if he can make something close. He seems to enjoy replacing discontinued blends and seems to be quite good at it.
His email is at the end of all of his articles.
You could also try C&D, but Russ may be able to get to it first.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Well I have about an ounce and a half of McClelland's Tastemaster if you would like me to send it to you to try. Altadis's Chocolate Supreme might fit the bill....
"encounter the ultimate tobacco for the smoker with a passion for chocolate. This blend is a pleasing mixture of Burley, Virginia and flavored Black tobacco sure to please any choco-holic!"
Or maybe Altadis's Coco Creme 333?....
Our highest quality, most expensive premium grades of Black Cavendish and rich Dark Burley are triple blended and triple flavored with a Cocoa & Vanilla essence. This process produces the smoothest, mildest, and tastiest smoke one can experience

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Have some Dark Chocolate B25 on the way and well as Coco Cream 333 on the way to try . Its the PG and the goopy factor that bothers me .

Status
Not open for further replies.