PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
First off, my apologies ! There's a couple of guys here that I owe a little package to (some baccy, a freebie pipe and one I still need to clean up). Packages will go out next weekend.
Why the delay ? Well, I should have known that the wedding of my (step)-daughter would have kept me super busy the last week or so ;-) So I am a very proud (step)father who saw his middle step-daughter get married to a most wonderful guy who promises to be an excellent husband.
I know it's not a good excuse, but hey... it's the best one I can come up with :rofl: Sorry for the wait guys, but stuff will be sent out on Saturday.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Obviously, someone is going to ask for pictures. Congrats! My daughter is 13, so that step is about 20 years away for me.
Winton

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Here you go.. not an official "pretty" one taken by the photographer, but it'll do for now ;-)
MickMaryandcouple-1.jpg

PJJessicaJordanMahdy-1.jpg

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
Lets not talk about daughters geting married.... This old salty dog teared up when my oldest moved out. Hate to see what I am like when she gets married.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Congrats. I have three daughters - my youngest was married 2.5 years ago, while the oldest will be married this fall. And yeah, weddings can be distractions. ;)

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Thanks guys. She was the last one out of the house, so we are now officially "empty nesters". Which, if it weren't for my hectic travel schedule, would be a really nice change.
Thanks for all the well wishes, it was a busy week, but a wonderful time was had by all. Now back to the daily grind ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.