PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Today I replaced an exterior basement door at my daughters rental house. The foundation is all stone, and the old door had a hand built frame anchored into the stone and mortar that is still in good shape. I bought a solid slab door with none of the holes pre bored because the old door and frame don't match up to a new pre bored door. So I drilled all the holes and mortised the hinges and installed the lockset and deadbolt and it all worked out great. I had primed and painted it before hand so it's finished, done, completed. Damn I'm good, and the whole reason for posting this is that the pipe I smoked afterward was the most satisfying I've had to date.
tinner 8)

minfarshaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
Good for you. There's nothing like having a well-deserved smoke after a productive day.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Wife and I were all set to watch the Cards in the Series. Moan. She grew up in Missouri, and I met her in school there, decades

before we got back together. Anyway, the basement door sounds like a class installation. Yeah, a pipe as a reward is a mighty

good moment.

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
You are good! I admire guys who are handy. If it were me doing that, right about now I'd be buried under the rubble of what used to be my house.

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
i feel your pain for the Cards... I will have an EMP (early Mourning pipe) this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.