PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Making some progress on the shop/mancave... The floor is about half finished, sandblaster and lathe are running. Next week I have two 7' butcher block bench tops coming in for the workbenches.
Does anyone have a couple of high resolution pictures of antique tobacco tins? I want to have them printed on canvas to hang on the wall...
Thanks, Zack

2rft0ye.jpg

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
The tiles are much more forgiving than concrete when you grab a pipe with the buffer and fling it on the floor...Very easy to keep clean also...

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
Smoking one of your pipes with the Stonehaven Flake as I type this. Can't wait to see some of the new creations on your website!

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Thanks Frank! I thought you'd like the Stonehaven...that should be a pretty good flake pipe...

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
That floor is also very kind to you ankles and knees as you stand on it for hours.
Looks good Zack, and I look forward to seeing more progress.
Dan

saint007

Dec 22, 2013
Zack wrote, "Thanks Frank! I thought you'd like the Stonehaven...that should be a pretty good flake pipe..."
I just smoke my second bowl of Stonehaven. Very mild and tasty with a big kick of Nicotine. :puffy:

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Frank, A few weeks ago, I smoked 4 bowls of Stonehaven, had about 4 drinks, and hit the floor...It is tasty, but very potent!

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Very nice Zack. Love the floor. Black and White checkered pavement just like King Soloman's temple! :puffpipe:

lostandfound

Sep 30, 2011
Excuse my language guys, but that's going to be f*cking sooweet! Especially if you get those high-rez photos. Hell yeah! Very cool brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.