PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
I am curious as to why there is not a mainstream Pipe magazine similar to Cigar Aficionado. Or is there one but I just don't know about it. Sometimes I'd like to read stuff on the plane.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
The NASPC puts out a publication every two months that has good articles and information. The dues are $18 a year in the US. Dues are a bit higher for other countries due to higher postage.
www.naspc.org
I hope this helps you.

lyle

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2012
Des Moines, IA, USA
I'm a subscriber to both the NASPC newsletter and P&T magazine. They are both absolutely worth the money, but if a person is looking for a glossy, traditional magazine, I say definitely go for P&T (pt-magazine.com).

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Pipes and Tobacco is an excellent magazine. It is not, happily, a "lifestyle" magazine - you will not find articles about golf, gambling, collectibles, fancy hotels, expensive cars, expensive booze, etc, etc, etc. It is not trying to be GQ or Esquire or Playboy.

It's about - wait for it - pipes and tobacco. (OK, some stuff about accessories, too.) :puffy:

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
+1 for the NASPC newsletter "The Pipe Collector". I get an electronic membership and they send me the wonderful newsletter in PDF. Dues are $10/year, the best pipe bargain out there. A years worth of back issues is $5 for members. I just printed the 2011 year and will read them over the winter months. Each issue is around 40 pages and chock full of interesting articles.

The only downside is the way the newsletter is formatted and in PDF, it cannot easily be converted to read on my Kindle.

Status
Not open for further replies.