PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmhaines

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 5, 2016
CT
The big move is less than a month away, I really need to start planning. Where does my mind begin? With the tobacco, of course! I have several blends I've yet to try, but I have decided to stop opening tins until after the move. It'll make things easier and I already have more open tobacco than I can smoke in the next 25 days.
My original plan had been to try and review every type of tobacco that I have. Foolish me!
Picked one last tin to pop before boxing the rest up; McClelland Bombay Extra. Has a pretty weird smell, vinegary and smoky... Hope I made a good choice!
Anyway... You folks have any advice for moving a bunch of tobacco several states away?
Or handling the Minnesota cold?

texmexpipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2014
Love that stuff! Come to think of it I don't know that I've had a McC blend that I didn't like.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
I lived in Michigan for more than 40 years.Here are a few things that are a must for living in that type of climate.For you..Dress warn including A good hat,gloves,thick socks,and water proof boots.The ones I wore were called Ducks..For your car..A strong battery,Good tires,Make sure your heater and defrost work.Good wiper blades.When they salt the roads and the sun comes out that snow turns into a salty slush.Then the car in front of throws it back on your windshield and you can't see so you hit the wipers and washer.There will be even more fun when you get home from work and have to get out the snow blower..Remembering all of this makes me glad I live in Carolina now.

Status
Not open for further replies.