Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our Featured Interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with Premal Chheda. Premal is a pipe maker and the owner of Smoker's Haven, a historied retail tobacconist in Columbus, Ohio. The store was originally founded in 1940. Premal's father was the third owner before he turned the business over to his son. Smoker's Haven also has their own very popular line of tobaccos made for them by J. F. Germain & Son. In "Pipe Parts", we will continue our summer series on the history of tobacco.
premal-chheda.jpg

Premal Chheda

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Couple years back I ordered from Smokers Haven, got the package and a few months down the road I get an email from Premal saying he was checking his business and saw I was double billed, I checked and sure nuff I was, they made it good and I would have never known, can't say enough about him, his family and workers, TOP,NOTCH.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Great story Bradley, that about sums it up !

When you talk about good people in this industry, he is at the top. Can't wait to listen to the show.

dutch65

Might Stick Around
Feb 11, 2012
Fantastic interview with the owner of one of the oldest pipe shops in the country. I especially enjoy hearing the details of the hobby from years past.
Would especially enjoy an interview with Jesse Jones, when you guys can make that interview happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.