PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Please offer prayers for the families who have been impacted by the tornadoes in Oklahoma. I am watching CNN and more bad weather is expected.
I know the property damage is extensive but hopefully the loss of lives will be small.
Thanks;
Doug

gisboro

Might Stick Around
Apr 11, 2013
What has happened out there is horrific, I certainly hope the majority got to safety.

kanaia

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 3, 2013
I just saw the destruction on the tube OMG..this is really a bad one. Heard that the twister was 2 miles wide. God Bless the victims.

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
My prayers are for all of the victims and their families.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

estumpf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 22, 2013
Our prayers are with them. I also suggest a nice contribution to the American Red Cross. I helped out as a volunteer cleaning up in the August 1990 Plainfield, Illinois, tornado which did so much destruction. The Red Cross was there giving us juice and food as we worked. They helped a lot of people.

Dec 24, 2012
Devastating what happened there. The pictures and video I saw were shocking. Anyone in the impacted area please take care.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I was listening to an older "Oom-Paul" podcast that interviews Tyler Beard (Tyler Lane Pipes). He had just moved to the OKC area, does anyone know if he is OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.