PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Please offer prayers for the students and families affected in the tradgedy in CT. Many people have been hurt or killed.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Yes, kindergarten kids. One entire class of 18 unaccounted for...............................
26 dead total not including shooter who I refuse to lump in with the innocent victims!!!!!!!
God bless you all!!

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
Prayers for those poor families. Lot of unopened presents left under trees this year.
Reading my bible again about hell, only thing that even almost makes me less sick to my stomach is to read what is happening to that coward right now.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
This made me physically sick as well when I first heard about it.of course my prayers go out to the children and all the other victims of this tragedy.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Sickening indeed. Prayers go out to all those affected. This is maddening, saddening and just plain incomprehensible
:crying:

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
PLEASE PRAY FOR ALL THE FAMILY'S AND VICTIMS WHO WERE KILLED TODAY AT THE SCHOOL IN NEWTOWN CONNECTICUT .

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
xo0f11_zps16317b82.jpg

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
My heart hurts. All of those precious little five year old children, 20 little children gone, all probably excited that Santa was only 11 days away; whose parents had been out shopping, buying all of those Santa presents and imagining the joy that would be on their children's faces. In an instant, in an act of pure evil, all gone. Nothing left but tears and grief now. Senseless. Unbelievable. And heart-breaking.
I hope that there are demons in Hell that will tear that son of a bitch apart, limb from limb, over and over again, for all eternity. He deserves that.

joeahearn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 30, 2012
My best friend's wife teaches at that school. She is, by miracle, safe and at home, and none of her students were injured. I just wish someone had been able to get at that son-of-a-bitch before he started firing. Complete and utter insanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.