PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Tommorow a long time fellow piper will ündergo surgery for cancer, he had to quit smoking and I bought his last and favorite pipe. He is a fellow Vet, and a all around good man, please think of him as you light up. Thank You Bradley

timely

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 23, 2012
I will be sending prayers his way and best wishes for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Will do Bradley. Right now my Dad is undergoing radiation therapy, he's too sick for surgery or even chemo. The fact that your friend is well enough for surgery I hope bodes well for him.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
I will gladly say a prayer for your friend. I hope all will go well for his operation and recovery.

shayde

Can't Leave
Oct 4, 2013
That's rough man, praying for both your friend and six's dad. Believing for miraculous results.

tpollock

Might Stick Around
Oct 1, 2013
Sending up prayers for you and your friend Bradley! He is blessed to have a friend like you that cares enough to request prayer for him. I've seen more than my share of cancer in my family and know too well the trials you and your friend face.

God Bless,

Tim

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
I just closed the door in my office and said a prayer for him. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to pray for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.