Prayers and Good Vibes for Harris (Cigrmaster)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
The last I heard from Harris was a couple of weeks ago. He said at that time that his back surgery was scheduled for March 5 - i.e. tomorrow.
If religous, please send your prayers to whatever deity you worship for a successful operation and recovery.
If you are not religious, then just smoke a bowl and send your good vibes off into the ether.
It's time that Harris starts to enjoy some quality of life and returns to this forum.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Best thoughts and a special bowl of Virginia Flake for the big CM. May his surgery be successful, his recovery swift and his bowl overflowing once more.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
I spoke to Harris a couple of hours ago- he's looking forward to getting the surgery finished tomorrow and recovering. He's figuring 3-5 days in the hospital.
We'll be seeing him this weekend at the hospital and have promised to bring him good scotch, some fine flake tobacco, and scantily clad dancers...:) We'll get pictures and post them!

pepesdad1

Lifer
Feb 28, 2013
Prayers for Harris.
Back surgery is no fun...had it a couple years ago...helped some.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
My very best wishes to Harris on the surgery and recovery. He sure is missed around here.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Prayers sent. Didn't he have this before? Feel for him, lot's of pain he has gone through. Hate it for him. He is missed here.

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
I know what you're in for Harris as my wife had an L4,5 fusion two years ago. Prayers sent and I'll smoke a few bowls for you. Take care.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Healing thoughts and prayers for Harris. Hold the fine flake tobacco until he gets away from those oxygen tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.