PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

12pups

Lifer
Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
I just can't say how happy I am to get to shop from Pipes and Cigars. I've talked them up here before -- as have a lot of you -- and this time, it's for the sampler packaging, such as the two that came in the mail today for me.
Getting to try six different tobaccos for about $40 just makes me crazy-grateful. I would otherwise have picked just one or two of these to take a chance with. But the sampler packages get them to me for just about half price for them. It lets me really compare them for myself, side by side. I'm able to expand my tobacco larder's selection at home pretty rapidly, choosing new favorites. If there's one I don't particularly care for, I'm not out much for trying.
Low cost, fast shipping, and accurate orders... Love these guys!

rwramsey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 15, 2014
I'll ride this love wagon. P&C is terrific and excellent customer service.

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
I have had great orders from pipes and cigars never an issue....but I have heard they sabotage peoples orders because they are out to get them..

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
What just happened? Woods responded to Pete before Pete posted. I knew he was a magician (keeping the box pass so organized), but I didn't realize he was a prognosticator as well...
Well done Woods!

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
P&C has always done right by me.
In other news...

35130709.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.