PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

strongirish

Can't Leave
Aug 20, 2010
Lake Conroe, TX
Is there a way to have posts we have partcipated to have responces sent to our email addresses? I have not found any way to have this done like I do on other forums and it is a great feature. If we don't have a way then I highly recomment we have it added as a feature to the forum. Thanks

guitarguy86

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2012
Right under the thread title, you'll see,: "Started ___ minutes ago." Just to the right of that, you'll see "add this topic to your favorites." Click on that, and you'll get email notifications. To undo it, click it again.

austinxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 25, 2012
This is all you need, my friend.
rss-icon.jpg

I don't wanna be the guy forcing obsolescence, because I know some folks are comfortable in their ways, but hear me out..
RSS lets you know when pages changes in a very simplistic way. I was a little confused at first, but it's far easier to use and way more efficient that getting an email every time there is a response. Basically you have a list of links, and when something changes on one of those pages the link changes color.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSS

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I CAN'T follow all the threads I would like to... Even the RSS would be overwhelming. Granted, I have to read threads for a different reason than most, but still...
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.