PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
For the past couple of weeks, I have been recouperating from an invasive surgery. Due to this, I simply haven't felt like smoking - be it pipe, cigar or cigarette. However, I seem to have reached a milestone in my recovery, and this morning I found myself hankering for a strong cup of tea and a bowl. I weighed my options, and decided that I would enjoy a few of flakes of Samuel Gawith Navy Flake with a couple of years under it.
As the vitamin N takes hold, I find myself studying the creamy wreaths of smoke and falling in love with this hobby all over again. It's truly amazing just how comforting a pipe can be - for the past hour and change, I've forgotten my discomfort, allowing me to simply take pleasure in the moment. Sadly, the flavour tells me that I have reached the end of my bowl, and a niggling pain in my stomach is telling me to go lie down - but for a scant few moments I felt almost human again.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Good to hear from you. I've always enjoyed your reviews. Get some rest and see you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.