PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
LOL I just posted in Pruss's (Pat) topic about reaching 1000, mentioning I might make 1000 by Christmas at the rate I'm going. Then I looked up at my avatar when my post was made and realize it was post number 799 8O Surprised myself! So this is officially post number 800 for me. It may not be 1000, but it's 200 to go... still a milestone I believe. And I'm certainly not trying to steal Pat's thunder. He did reach 1000 after all, and 800 is still quite short of that. But I was so excited I had reached 800 I just had to share. So... reaching this nice little number just tells me I must like this place, at least a little. Actually I love this site. I've had the pleasure of meeting a number of wonderful people, and I can honestly say everything I've learned about pipe smoking I've learned here. I'm sure I still have a long way to go. Anyway I'm not going to let this drag on. I'm going to save that for when I finally reach that 1000. :D Thank you everyone for making this a great forum. :D

Dec 24, 2012
Congrats Anthony.
Hmmm . . . I am approaching a milestone myself . . . what do we get for 2500? A ride in Kevin's Mercedes?

Status
Not open for further replies.