Not open for further replies.

docrx

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 9, 2011
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/st_nickotine_patch_y27vCEdZZJXS4ikYyVh2xO

vinvin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
Seriously these people are taking it way too far! There are two reasons that I made me want to smoke a pipe: 1) Sherlock Holmes, 2) Santa Claus...
It really infuriates me!

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
actually in the new bbc Holmes show he uses nic patches...and i wouldn't say that to loudly vinvin, that's probably why that damn woman censored it lol to keep people like you from enjoyin this wonderful hobby :wink:

vinvin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
@mrgunner177 You are right good sir! I should Clarify then, it was when I was around 21 that I started into Holmes and wanting to smoke pipes. The Santa thing was because I saw a picture a couple years back of Santa enjoying a pipe... so it influenced me when I was of age and had my own mind. Since people like her probably think that all kids are sponges and do not have the ability to think even a little bit for themselves.

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Im not sure what truly influenced me into smoking, I was curious about it and just googled it one day haha. turns out my father and his father used to smoke a pipe

juvat270

Aug 1, 2011
When people are that consumed by something as innocuous as Santa smoking a pipe it merely shows how bat shit insane they are.
After the Century 16 Theater tragedy people were saying that we need to do a better job of identifying the mentally ill. The lady in the article; thats what mental illness looks like.

acme

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2011
One of the things that worries me is a hundred years from now, people will look back at our sanitized literature and think, "Man, what boring people."
anthony

sixmp

Can't Leave
Jan 19, 2012
“I don’t care how you like your classics,” she said about her detractors. “I care about your children.”
I am so sick of the children card. She doesn't care about our children, all she cares about is forcing her closed minded views onto other people.

grizzly86

Apr 5, 2012
Glad I have a good copy to read to my son. Looks like I may go ahead and buy a couple more to put back and keep safe.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I bumped the other thread too, so excuse this double post if you saw it already -
At least Bob Van Dillon & Robin Meade get how stupid this is. Listen to their banter at the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4M5qnaReNA&list=UU7AvLWDqkkDnCBr4uZbuitA

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I am so sick of the children card. She doesn't care about our children, all she cares about is forcing her closed minded views onto other people.
I call it "Helen Lovejoy-ism" and unfortunately, it's here to stay. People have a habit of submitting to this passive-aggressive manipulation because they don't want to be perceived as uncaring and the sheeple don't like to be confused with the facts.
helen-lovejoy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.