Pipes Magazine » General Discussion

Tags:   

Pocket Knives

(73 posts)
  1. captainsousie

captainsousie

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Early in my career I offered my pocketknife to a student who didn't have a pencil and suggested he cut his finger and write in blood. It was a joke, of course, but it got me into some trouble for threatening students.

Makes for a great mental image with some of my less responsible charges.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  2. cgrd

cgrd

Login to Send PM

You bet! Everytime I leave the house, I've got my pocket knife with me. I've used your basic barlow knife and a couple Opinel folders. These days I carry a Gerber STL; it's small enough to not freak people out, but still big enough to be useful.

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. rockrat

rockrat

Login to Send PM

What a great thread. I go back and forth with knives. I LOVE the old classic "Trapper" style with jigged bone scales. That being said, the knife that rides in pocket 99.9% of time...A Benchmade Auto-Striker...I dig knives with a clip...keeps me from losing them, plus it makes it very easy to deploy. My benchmade is BEAT TO SH@#T...but it is tight and sharp.

Posted 1 year ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   toadshade, samcoffeeman, acutabovebriar, lordnoble, huskysibe, tallguy, condorlover1, 7ach, dctp, daimyo, randyb, ericthered, lochinvar, cosmicfolklore, conlejm, kingjon, zanthipal, buzkirk, briarfriar, kcvet67, tbradsim1, onepyrotec, yaddy306, papajoe, warren