PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawmax3

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2013
It seems my new year has started a little rougher than expected.

I contracted the flu which quickly turned to pneumonia. Sickest I have ever been. I have been a little run down due to excessive hours at work.

What really stinks is I just received some OJK, St. Bruno and Lane Vanilla Cav all new to me.

I would really like to light them up, but I won't until I get over this stuff.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Smart to wait. Take care of yourself, and don't get up and charge around the first time you feel like you could. You really have to let yourself heal. Rest and liquids and all that.

5star

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 17, 2017
PacNW USA
I caught a case of the flu right after Christmas. Thankfully, I didn’t catch pnuemonia. I’m about 95% recovered. I’ll give it a full month before lighting up my first bowl. Till then, I’ll live vicariously through you fellows.
- Mac

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
Take good care. Antibiotics. Pneumonia can result in nasty complications. I'm still recovering...

wasnsfisher

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 28, 2017
Had Pnuemonia 7 times in 25 years. Lung infections every 6 months or so. Doc gave me Pnuemonia shot 2 years ago and it makes all the diff in the world. Hope ya git better soon mate

smokertruck

Can't Leave
Aug 1, 2013
have had the flu the last 4 years end of fall beg winter - each time i came out of it i had no voice for over 2 weeks & after each bout less ! taste - after 4 bouts my taste buds are well gone - cant taste banana, bacon, ketchup & TOBACCO - the pits - even latakia is almost tasteless - always trying - strange enough i do taste a bit burley tobacco - have a dozen tins discontinued mac baren burley london blend - all my mild licorice esotericas i dont taste the licorice.
where the hell did the flu bug come from anyways !!?? please pres trump tell me !!
happy new year guys

Status
Not open for further replies.