PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
5FA557CD-53B3-49BA-A22B-5083E3C24BA2-26392-000032084F3C9BB1_zps203deeb1.jpg
PMon is going to the Vet this morning to remove his cone. He is so wanting to play, I have suffered with him for 14 days, so glad for him.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
First thing he did in car rideing back Jason. Cried like a little bitch going, did not want to go there, don't blame him. At the farm he didn't want to get out, had to coax him out with his favorite Chetoes. :laughat: :|

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
First thing he did in car rideing back Jason. Cried like a little bitch going, did not want to go there, don't blame him. At the farm he didn't want to get out, had to coax him out with his favorite Chetoes.
And you may to have fight him to get him out of the car the next trip to the vet! Had one dog that tried to hide under the seat when we got close to the vets.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Reminds me of the Gary Larson cartoon. Happy dog is leaning out the car window yelling to neighbor dog:
"HA HA Biff! First we're going to the post office, then the mall, then I'm going to the vets to get tutored!"
Glad PMon is finally free.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Congratulations PMon, there is nothing quite like the sorrow you feel when you see a dog in a head cone.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Despite the misery, I think PMon has bulked up a little. Maybe food was his solace. He looks like a

bigger dog than before. The Chetos.

4dotsasieni

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
Celebrate your freedom, PMon -- run around like crazy, chase a couple squirrels, and feel like a new man!

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Well... there goes your satellite reception.
Seriously though, I hate to see any animal in discomfort as they obviously don't understand when something is for there own good. I doubt if PMon will want to get in the car for some time now. I damn well know I wouldn't if you did something like that to me the last time I got into your car! :wink:

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
I bet his hearing was greatly magnified, and who knows what kinds of alien communications he has shared?
Glad ol' Pmon is getting that awful thing removed. His nuts will be happy, as well! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.