Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Got my Storient today and whipped up this video on YouTube. Apologies for the wind shear and idiot comments. Please like and comment on the video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvx1dygttvw&list=PLs_EvzmH0q6hCiV6qSkbvsPDjpqzXd81l&feature=mh_lolz

sixmp

Can't Leave
Jan 19, 2012
good vid. The pipes really are well made. The one i have is identical in quality to yours... Goes to show the care to attention Storient put into them.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Great Baron, if ever Kevin Costner needs a young double you get my vote, I like it that you didn"t overfill the pipe so rim would Not sorch but you have a lot more expereince than me. The old cajun

morton

Part of the Furniture Now
May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Cool vid, Baron. Still waiting for my storients. I couldn't resist and ordered the PM poker in the same stem color as you have and the silver mount apple on the first page of his website. I can hardly wait.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Nice video Baron. There's definitely going to be a bump in sales after this. I fear that you're gonna have him sold out of stock by the time I'm ready to order one.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I hope so. He deserves it. There was clearly a lot of care pot into the smokability of these pipes and for the price- Bravo!
Thanks for all the great responses. Please go onto YouTube, subscribe to my channel and like the video. It will boost traffic for me, PM and Storient. Maybe P&C, too since I was smoking my favorite tobacco. I don't post s ton of videos so you won't get constant messages from it.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Here is a link to my channel. It's actually killersbytrade if you search for it, but Baron Samedi is the name that is displayed.
http://www.youtube.com/user/killersbytrade?feature=watch
No I didn't do any pipe whoring or tobacco begging. I just promised Storient I would do a review when I got my new Meer and thought I'd give YouTube a whack.

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
Great vid Baron, got mine in today as well, same model as yours.. Thanks for posting the vid.. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.