PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2011
Just got a Jason Brous Blade ~ Silent Soldier V1 Neck Knife 2.5" Satin D2 Blade. A Great EDC (Every Day Carry ), plus it looks damn cool cutting up some plug-style bacci. What is your desired plug-style bacci cutter?
jbssv1n-600x438.jpg

jbssv1bb-600x391.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
A good old Chicago kitchen knife seems to do the job on GLP Triple Play. I have to be careful,

since my wife has a chef-like concern about her quality knives, so I leave them alone. She can

do the food to prove the importance of those knives. I have to get out my whetstone and hone

some of my folding knives so they can also do the tobacco plug.

redbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2013
Sweet blade, I have only cut into a plug once and my blade didn't do so hot so I will need to do some more searching through my collection. If I had that baby though it sure looks like it would do the trick nicely.

eastwoodaudio

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 23, 2013
My EDC is an SOG Flash II : Flash II
Best knife I have owned, it stays razor sharp, I have used it for everything, from cutting salami on a camping trip to using it as a wedge to split wood with. My favorite feature is the piston lock, which I feel the most comfortable with. It also has a lock so it doesn't open in your pocket, which has happened to me many times, one of which required an emergency room visit.. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.